3.18.2010

Rustic & Refined...

While visiting home a few weeks ago, I was thrilled to see a friend's kitchen featured in a local Birmingham magazine, Portico. With reclaimed barn siding for a ceiling, custom cabinetry, and 3-inch limestone countertops, the kitchen commands attention! Erica is a Birmingham-based contractor and owner of Structures Inc., who specializes in complete remodels to new construction to whatever your need may be. Below are few more shots of her renovated bungalow, and be sure to visit Structures website to see more of their eye candy work!

12 comments:

Becky said...

I love this! The use of the natural colors, texturs and materials are so calming.

paula said...

truly Amazing. Must go pick up a copy!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, what a great combination... the rustic touches are the stand out, realtl stunning!
:)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I love the rustic look!

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

Ahhhhh....I LOVE IT ALL!!! The ceiling in the kitchen is 5 stars!

monarte said...

I love that ceiling... I love the rustic with the new and I love the counter seating.
I'm tired of my old uncomfortable stools.

Jennifer said...

you lucky friend! now I am really wondering why I haven't tacked some lumber to my walls or ceiling like I've been saying I wanted to do ...

Susan Graham said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information with all of us.Keep sharing more in the future.Have a nice time ahead.

Susan Graham said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Susan Graham said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information with all of us.Keep sharing more in the future.Have a nice time ahead

rustic living room furniture said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing how you did it. So lovely I'm sure your guest will love it. My personal favorite is the addition of the ornaments. Thanks for posting.

http://www.1cabinfurniture.com/dining-tables.html said...

This tool looks as though it will be perfect. Thanks so much for the suggestion!